Have you watched the legendary Bondiana? If not then hurry up, because James Bond Island is the place where 'The Man with the Golden Gun' was filmed with Roger Moore and Christopher Lee in 1974. However, even if you are not really a fan, then spectacular Phang Nga Bay will offer you much more to see and do, such as the Muslim fishing village on the island Koh Panyee or canoeing through the limestone caves into the mangrove forests.
- 07:15 - 07:30 - Pick up from the hotel and transfer Phang Nga.
- 09:30 - Visit James Bond Island and Ping Gun Island.
- 10:30 - Relax on board and taking photos of Tam Lod Caves
- 11:30 - Visit Koh Panyee Village. Free time. Can see Floating Stadium and School
- 12:30 - Lunch on Local restaurant. Visit Fruit Garden
- 13:30 - Visit Monkey Temple - Wat Suwanakhuha
- 14:00 - Relax and swimming at Weterfall
- 15:00 - Transfer back to your hotel
- 17:00 - 17:30 - Arrival back to hotel
- RoundTrip Transfer from Hotels in Phuket
- Lunch at Restourant
- Drinking water
- National Park fee
- Life Jacket
- English speaking guide
- Life Insurance
What to bring: Sunblock Lotion, Sunglasses, Swimming Suit, Beach Towel, Slippers, Hat, Camera with Memory, Pocket money
- Child 4-11 years old
- Infant under 4 year old - free of charge but No insurance
The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, sea conditions, accident,
or any other reason that may modify the program, changes are made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Base on the
above no refunds can be given.
Tour available on
|MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN
||Pickup: 07:15 - 08:00
Return: 17:00 - 17:30
|Adult: 1,189 THB |1,700 THB
Child: 999 THB
Next available tour date: 22 Oct.