Koh Hong is part of a group of islands one hour north of Krabi. Koh Hong has only one beach - Pelay Beach - but it is recognized for being extremely beautiful, boasting fine white sand, coral and many varieties of tropical fish. Pelay Beach is framed by limestone rock formations, which give it an enclosed feel. The beach is protected on three sides by rock cliffs with a just a narrow entrance to the open sea. This makes it a perfect place for beginner snorkeling, you can just stand in the water, be surrounded by hundreds of fish, with a mask, and snorkel, and you can get a glimpse of the underwater world.
- Hong Island – guides will explain how to paddle, and about the destination
- Hong Island’s Lagoon – sightseeing a fantastic lagoon
- Lading Island or Paradise – lunch (package), relaxing and swimming
- Pakbia Island – relaxing and swimming (depends on weather conditions)
- Rai Island – sightseeing (depends on weather conditions)
- Hotel Transfer
- Accident Insurance
- English Speaking Guide
- Mask, Snorkel and Life jacket
- Fresh fruits, Soft drinks
- Vegetarian meals available by request
The company will take a right to change the program for suitable and be changed subjected to the weather without prior notice!
Price Not include National Park Fees. Adult - 300 thb, Child (4-12 y.o) - 200 thb. Price per person.
Tour available on
|MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN
||Pickup: 08:00 – 08:45 AM
Return: 04:00 PM
|Adult: 899 THB |1,500 THB
Child: 799 THB
Deposit available! Pay deposit as confirmation, the rest of payment pay by cash on tour date!
You can book tour for tomorrow (14 Nov) until 22:00. Local time: 14:09 GMT+7.