Koh Hong is part of a group of islands one hour north of Krabi. Koh Hong has only one beach - Pelay Beach - but it is recognized for being extremely beautiful, boasting fine white sand, coral and many varieties of tropical fish. Pelay Beach is framed by limestone rock formations, which give it an enclosed feel. The beach is protected on three sides by rock cliffs with a just a narrow entrance to the open sea. This makes it a perfect place for beginner snorkeling, you can just stand in the water, be surrounded by hundreds of fish, with a mask, and snorkel, and you can get a glimpse of the underwater world.
||Private Travelling: Enjoy and Save Money!
- Daeng Island – sightseeing and snorkeling
- Hong Island – guides will explain how to paddle, and about the destination
- Hong Island’s Lagoon – sightseeing
- Lading Island or Paradise – lunch (optional), relaxing and swimming
- Pakbia Island – relaxing and swimming (depends on weather conditions)
- Rai Island – sightseeing (depends on weather conditions)
- Hotel Transfer. Pick up and Drop of (AoNang)
- Private Boat Rental. Traditional wooden Longtail Boat
- Boat Captain Services
- Accident Insurance Provided by boat operator
- Mask, Snorkel
- Life jacket
- Fresh fruits
- Drinking water
- Ice Box on Boat - Can put you own drinks!!!
The company will take a right to change the program for suitable and be changed subjected to the weather without prior notice!
Price Not include National Park Fees. Adult - 300 thb, Child (4-12 y.o) - 150 thb. Price per person.
Tour available on
||Pickup: 08:30 – 09:00 AM
Return: 04:00 PM
|5,000 THB |3,850 THB
|7,000 THB |4,700 THB
Next day trip last sale time: 09:45 PM
(local time: 09:58 PM
|3,275 THB |5,000 THB
|3,850 THB |7,000 THB
|4,700 THB |10,000 THB
Pickup: 08:30 – 09:00 AM
Return: 04:00 PM *
Buy Thailand tours online!
It only takes one minute
Choose the best trip!
Select dates and travelers
Fill the pick-up form.
Make a 3D secured payment
Recieve the voucher! Present to driver on departure time! You can present it on your smartphone screen!
Let the Trip Begin!