If you are in Bangkok then visiting Baiyoke Sky Hotel, the highest building in Thailand, is a must! Get a daytime or evening ticket to rise above the clouds and admire the breathtaking view of the charming Thai capital and its surroundings while sipping a complimentary beverage at the best observing spots in the city.
Go up to the 77th floor with the panoramic Observation Deck to catch sight of the whole city from the bird's eye view. To enrich your experience visit the Revolving View Point with its mind blowing 360-degree rotating view on the 84th floor. Moreover, don't forget to stop by on the 83d floor to get your complimentary drink.
You can choose day or evening time:
Daytime ticket (10:00-17:00) inclludes a glass of Thai herbal drink plus 50 THB cash voucher to buy a special drink at the 83 Cafe' on the 83d floor. With the evening ticket (17:00 to 02:00) you will get a glass of standart drink (choice of orange or pineaple juice, beer, Thai whisky, soft drink) and a snack at the RoofTop bar on the 83d floor.
Enjoy this stunning view with relaxing drink and let this special moment to take you away from all the routine!
- Admission Fee
- Access to the Revolving View Point
- Access to the Observation Deck
- From 10:00 to 17:00: A glass of Thai herbal drink & 50 THB voucher for the 83 Cafe' on the 83d floor
- From 17:00 to 02:00: A glass of standart drink (juice, beer, Thai whisky, soft drink) and a snack at the RoofTop bar on the 83d floor
Working hours of the venues:
- Observation Deck, 77th floor - 10:00-22:30
- 83 Cafe', 83d floor - 10:00-17:00
- RoofTop Bar, 83d floor - 17:00-02:00
- Revolving View Point, 84th floor - 10:00-24:00 (rotation of the platform stops every 3 hours for 1 hour and for photo leisure)
Tour available on
|MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN
|Adult: 389 THB |600 THB
Child: 279 THB
Next available tour date: 24 Apr.