An extremely healthy trip up to the highest building in Bangkok is a double worth and pleasure. Don't miss a chance to test seasonal exotic fruits that are perfectly fresh and juicie while sighting a glorious Bangkok from the Baiyoke Sky Hotel's 18th floor. Enjoy complimentary juice and legendary durian.
Fruit court offers a whole variety of rare seasonal fruits - mangosteen, dragon's eye, lychee, longan, rambutan, mango, and many more. As well as various fruits made beverages and desserts, such as ice creams, smoothies, sorbets, jellies, fresh juices. In addition, you can get fresh baked pastries and confectioneries and taste some of the popular Thai dishes.
Grab your camera and after the buffet take a lift up to the Observation Deck on the 77th floor - the first highes panoramic view point of the city with the stunnishing aerial view. Then go higher up to the 84th floor with the Revolving View Point with 360-degree rotating view that will blow your mind.
- Admission Fee
- Access to the Fruit court on the 18th floor
- One lobe of fresh durian
- Instant fruit juice
- Access to the Revolving View Point with the 360-degree view
- Access to the Observation Deck floor
- Open everyday at 10:30 p.m. until 20:30 p.m.
- Duration about 2 hours
- Unlimited Durian package price: extra 100 THB
Child under 120 cm of height:
- 225 THB for 1 lobe of fresh A grade durian
- 325 THB for unlimited fresh A grade durian
Tour available on
|MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN
|Adult: 499 THB |1,000 THB
Child: 299 THB
Next available tour date: 05 Oct.